The Nottingham collection elevates mid-century modern to the next level with sustainable organic materials and modern design elements. Casual enough for a beachfront oasis, yet modern enough for a European loft style home, the Nottingham collection has furniture pieces for every room in your home. With a classic charm and air of sophistication, the hand-crafted live edge table top is cut from a thick acacia wood slab featuring curved edges, and the water-based catalyzed walnut finish on the acacia wood top offers durability while showcasing the natural grain of the wood. The table's top rests on a black, hand-forged iron base to create a fusion of natural and industrial elements. This dining table requires assembly and with materials of the finest quality, it will be a wonderful addition to any home.
- Nottingham Acacia Wood and Iron Dining Table
- Live edge table top gives this table a natural charm
- Hand forged iron legs in antique zinc finish contrast beautifully with the natural acacia wood top
- Legs and top are shipped separately, tools are provided to affix legs to top. Requires 2 persons and takes 30-45 minutes
- Wipe clean with damp cloth, dry immediately with soft cloth
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.