The Newport collection offers coastal tones with solid hard wood construction. The mid-century design gives each piece in this collection the modern coastal style you’re looking for. Modern silhouettes combined with rustic finishes will instantly add a timeless elegance to any decor. This beautiful yet simple dining bench is constructed entirely from solid acacia wood, with a seat of multi-colored panels in neutral finishes of natural, whitewash and weathered gray. The bench's four legs are thin and light, covered with water-based catalyzed clear finish that offers durability while showcasing the natural color and grain of the acacia wood. This bench requires some light assembly to affix the legs to the seat, and with materials of the finest quality, it will be an effortless addition to any home. Combine the pieces in this collection for a more imposing presence or select various pieces “a la carte”, for an eclectic style.
- Newport Whitewash and Weathered Gray Bench
- Seating Capacity: 2
- Seat Dimensions (LxWxH): 67 x 14.5 x 1.5 Inches
- Leg Dimensions (LxWxH): 2 x 2 x 16 Inches
- Distance Between Legs: 11.5 Inches
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs
- Solid acacia wood dining bench with a natural lacquer finished frame
- Multi-colored panel detailing on the seat of neutral finishes in natural, whitewash, and weathered grey
- Bench is light, affording easy transportability
- Mid-century modern style in eco-friendly materials
- Legs and seat are shipped separately, tools are provided to affix legs to seat. Requires 1 person and takes 20 - 30 minutes
- Wipe clean with damp cloth, dry immediately with soft cloth
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.