The Charles club chair is handcrafted in a heavily distressed tobacco leather with intricate stitching detail, exposed edge seams and deconstructed back. The oversized, high plush seat features a distressed leather with soft hand feel while the deconstructed back exposes a rustic burlap fabric with nailhead detail. The distressed solid hardwood frame features intentional fabric remnants and exposed nailheads with hand-turned legs and small front leg casters. The European charm of the Charles club chair evokes long conversations in the parlor or reading a classic novel in front of a roaring fire. Measuring 29W x 35D x 37H, the Charles club chair will lend an air of sophistication to your living room or home office.
- Solid Hardwood Artisan Frame
- Deconstructed Back with Exposed Burlap Fabric
- Exposed Nailhead and Edge Seam Detail
- Hand-turned Legs with Casters
- Warranty: We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for one year from the date of purchase, assuming normal use. Please contact our Customer Care Center for questions regarding product guarantee.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.