The Charles club chair is handcrafted in a heavily distressed tobacco leather with intricate stitching detail, exposed edge seams and deconstructed back. The oversized, high plush seat features a distressed leather with soft hand feel while the deconstructed back exposes a rustic burlap fabric with nailhead detail. The distressed solid hardwood frame features intentional fabric remnants and exposed nailheads with hand-turned legs and small front leg casters. The European charm of the Charles club chair evokes long conversations in the parlor or reading a classic novel in front of a roaring fire. Measuring 29W x 35D x 37H, the Charles club chair will lend an air of sophistication to your living room or home office.
- Solid Hardwood Artisan Frame
- Deconstructed Back with Exposed Burlap Fabric
- Exposed Nailhead and Edge Seam Detail
- Hand-turned Legs with Casters
- Warranty: We guarantee this product's workmanship and material quality for one year from the date of purchase, assuming normal use. Please contact our Customer Care Center for questions regarding product guarantee.
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.