- Globe trotters, circa 1920, would recognize the glamour and panache of this vintage-look wallpaper. Muted colors depict ladies’ styles of the era, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, and an early bi-plane. A salute to the days of aviatrix Amelia Earhart brings a fashion forward French look to any room in the home. Companion papers include PA5669, PA5665, PA5668 and PA5666. Old world flavor with a touch of whimsy, the Europa collection of fine wallpapers adds a continental accent to your home through texture with color. Made in the USA.
- This wallpaper is priced per single roll but is packaged in double rolls. Please order in multiples of two rolls (2, 4, 6, etc.). This means YOU WILL RECEIVE ONE DOUBLE ROLL FOR EVERY TWO SINGLE ROLLS ORDERED since it is packaged as two single rolls per double roll.
- Double Roll Dimension 20.5 Inches X 33 Feet = 56 Square Feet
- Design Repeat: 20.5 Inches; Design Match: Drop
- Prepasted, Washable and Strippable
*Additional discounts can be applied to this item. See checkout for details. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.