- DESCRIPTION -
- This fan is suitable for standard and sloped ceilings.
- One 4.5-inch downrod and one 6-inch downrod is included.
- Down Rod Width: 0.75-Inch
- Wire Length: 80-Inch
- Control: 3-Speed 256-Bit Hand Held Remote
- Height (Blade to Ceiling): 10.25-Inch
- Blade Finish: Distressed Koa
- Blade Pitch: 48 Degrees
- Blade Sweep: 52-Inch
- Motor Size: 6.75 x .6-Inch
- Low Fan Speed: 11.4 Watts, 2699 CFM, 236.8 Airflow Efficiency
- Medium Fan Speed: 31.4 Watts, 4537 CFM, 144.5 Airflow Efficiency
- High Fan Speed: 66.4 Watts, 6580 CFM, 99.1 Airflow Efficiency
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, overstock and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.
- STYLE TIPS -
by Doug K.
In ancient Hawaii, Koa wood was harvested for the very wealthy and royalty. You'll feel like royalty under the Wave 52-inch Ceiling Fan painted to look like Koa. With three blades pitched to 48 degrees, a hand-held remote control and downrods of four-and-half and six inches, the islands come to you high-style. You'll delight in the contemporary design and tropical style of this fan. Put this in your den or deck and pretend the Pacific Ocean breeze is coming in, but with this fan
you can adjust the breeze with a hand-held remote. This fan from Minka Aire can be installed on standard or sloped ceilings.Often called Hawaiian mahogany, there's something grand about the look of Koa. It has history, character and strength. Doesn’t that sound like something you want to add to your home? Say Aloha to Koa.