The trend in interior design continues to move in a decidedly contemporary direction, while lifestyle aspirations are becoming increasingly casual. This juxtaposition creates a unique opportunity for a fresh approach to styling that blends elements of both.Shadow Play features clean lines, a relaxed taupe-gray finish, contemporary hand-forged metal designs in burnished silver leaf, and soft textural fabrics on custom upholstered seating.The result is a sophisticated take on casual contemporary style. There is an urban edge to the design aesthetic that makes a strong statement, while the casual finish and relaxed fabrics offer elegant restraint. We invite you to explore the warm, inviting, approachable look of Shadow Play from Lexington.
- Shadow Play Silver Simone Mirror
- A statement piece, the mirror features an asymmetrical cast design in a sophisticated custom finish that transitions from dark walnut to burnished silver. It pairs well with the Barwick hall chest.
- The larger base frame is cast with a circular wave pattern and finished in a dark walnut coloration.
- The secondary frame appears to float asymmetrically in front of the base, and features a contemporary linen fold pattern finished in burnished silver leaf that surrounds the mirror
- Plate 15.625 In. diameter
- Diameter: 38-Inches
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.