Today’s view of contemporary living is approachable and inviting…conveying a sense of comfort and understated elegance. The Tommy Bahama brand has defined a look that delivers on that promise of casual sophistication. Designs evoke a spirit of relaxed destination living in a way that brings the essence of paradise home.Cypress Point is crafted from gray elm veneers with sweeping cathedral grain patterns. The weathered driftwood finish is accented with textured metal, woven rattan, stained travertine tops and custom hardware. Designs merge comfort and style, with a sense of authenticity that give the collection its remarkable appeal. Come home to the casual elegance of Cypress Point from Tommy Bahama Home.
- Cypress Point Antique Brass and Ivory Devereaux Upholstered Side Chair
- The fully upholstered arm chair with 1/2 inch nailhead trim in an antique brass finish and Hatteras Gray finish tapered legs is available as shown in the fabric Berwick, a linen weave with a soft hand in a natural flax coloration. The contents of 80% Polyester and 20% Linen ensure easy to care for seating when spills are addressed in a timely manner. This design is also available in custom upholstery as 561-881 for an upcharge.
- Decorative 1/2 inch diameter nailhead trim in antique brass finish. . Available only in standard fabric 419471 Berwick- A linen weave with a soft hand in a natural flax coloration.
- Contents: 80% Polyester, 20% Linen.
- Seat Height: 19-Inches
- Inside Width: 20.5-Inches
- Inside Depth: 19.75-Inches