Every journey starts with a first step. Here are some questions to make sure that first step sets you on the right route to finding the perfect mailbox for your unique needs:
- Where will I place the mailbox? Near the door or the end of the driveway?
- What size of mailbox will go well with my house?
- Do I want a wall mount or post mount?
- What kind of weather will my mailbox have to endure?
- What kind of material best suits my taste?
- What type (traditional, contemporary, transitional or modern) of mailbox will work for my home?
After you ask yourself these questions, read on to make the right decision for a mailbox makeover.
Important Note: Before you get excited about making a mailbox change, remember to check with the U.S. Postal service for all related permissions, restrictions, and guidelines for where you live.