The Keystone one light indoor pendant casts a warm and inviting glow with its candelabra, set within an angular, Aged Iron frame and quarter inch thick clear glass. This series of chandeliers, sconces and pendants designed by Chapman and Myers for Generation Lighting features very detailed construction including bobeches supporting each candle tube. The candle cup is based on a totem shape candle created by Alberto Giacometti and the frame is a re-interpretation of a one of Diego Giacomettis hanging sculptures.
- Keystone Aged Iron 11-Inch One-Light Pendant
- A mid-century rustic series Inspired by elements in the works of sculptors Diego and Alberto Giacometti.
- The candle cup, set in quarter inch thick glass is based on a totem shape candle created by Alberto Giacometti
- The frame is a re-interpretation of a one of Diego Giacomettis hanging sculptures
- Shade Diameter: 11-Inch
- Chain Length: 60-Inch
- Wire Length: 180-Inch
- Shade Finish: Transparent
- Shade Shape: Irregular
- Bulb(s) Not Included
- For decades, E.F. Chapman has designed premium lighting. His classically influenced style draws inspiration from architecture and is known for its staying power. Kyle Myers is partnering with Chapman to continue his design ideals for future generations.
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.