- In the early 1920s, exposed-bulb light fixtures were jettisoned in favor of opaque glass globes that disguised the light source. These pieces found popularity predominantly in schoolhouses, giving this style its name. Here, we start with a classic schoolhouse glass shape and take it up a notch with lovely fluting that beautifully diffuses the light. The uncomplicated metal work and the iconic glass shape call to mind a time when the world seemed a simpler place.
- Shade Attachment: Thumb Screw Shade Attachment
- Canopy Dimensions: 4.5-Inch
- Wire/Cord Length: 96-Inch Cord
- Chain/Rod Length: 54-Inch Chain
- Bulbs Are Not Included
*Due to manufacturer policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to this item. Clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for discounts.