Today's casual transitional styling blends lighter wood tones, natural textures and relaxed shades of ivory, taupe and gray, with designs that embody a feeling of laid-back sophistication. Oyster Bay offers a casual, comfortable and understated interpretation of luxe living. Designs feature an eclectic mix of traditional elements like button-tufting, breakfront profiles and turned legs with more transitional features like geometric metal bases, burnished stainless steel tops and natural materials like rush seats and water hyacinth frames. Pulling the look together is a sophisticated oyster finish over the graceful lines of cathedral mahogany, lightly distressed, with custom hardware in an antique pewter finish. Getting away will always have its place, but nothing feels as good as returning to the comforts of home.
- Oyster Bay White Calerton Round Dining Table
- The elegant intersecting circle design on the metal base is finished in a burnished pewter coloration, giving the table a sophisticated, yet casual look. The table comes standard with one 22 inch leaf, extending the table to 80 inches and allows seating for six.
- Quartered Mahogany veneer pattern, decorative metal base.
- Table extends to 80 In. W with one 22 In. leaf.
- Bottom of apron to floor 25.75 In.
- 875T Calerton Dining Table Top. 58 In. diameter x 4.25 In. H.
- 875B Calerton Metal Dining Table Base. 29.25 In. W x 29.25 In. D x 25.75 In. H.
- Some Assembly Required.
- Diameter: 58-Inches
- Leaf Count: 1
- Leaf Width: 22-Inches
- Table Extends To: 80-Inches
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.