The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes.Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community
- Los Altos Gold and Beige Keeling Woven Side Chair
- The rattan frames of Keeling side chairs are accentuated by twisted banana leaf that is bound by leather strapping. The standard fabric is 429141 Ellerston - a woven construction with the appearance of natural linen, in a soft golden maize coloration. The seat covers are also available custom fabric or custom leather.
- Rattan frame with twisted abaca on inside and outside back bound by leather strapping. Upholstered seat available only in standard fabric 429141 Ellerston - A woven construction with the appearance of natural linen, in a soft golden maize coloration.
- Contents: 45% Acrylic, 35% Polyester, 20% Rayon.
- Seat Height: 18.5-Inches
- Inside Width: 19.25-Inches
- Inside Depth: 20-Inches