Look to 251 First for mirrors that reflect your rustic industrial style. Because mirrors are fundamental for achieving the proper light balance in a room, we offer them in an array of shapes, sizes, and finishes. Hang a set of crackled or smoked mirrors near a wood dining table and draw out the rays of an overhanging pewter chandelier. For a more modern take, look for a wood sunburst with a mirror center to hang over a fireplace or sideboard. The versatility and functionality of mirrors make them suited for spaces of all kinds.
- This elegant frame features beveled mirror panels, accented with a black organic textured design that surrounds the frame. The inner mirror has a 0.75-Inch bevel. May be hung either vertically or horizontally.
- Frame material: Polystyrene molding
- Mirror/Glass Depth (In.): 0.157
- Mirror/Glass Width (In.): 18.74
- Mirror/Glass Height (In.): 34.72
- Finish/Frame Description: Black