Today's interpretation of sophisticated traditional design blends classic styling with a fresh contemporary appeal, yielding an aesthetic best described as luxe transitional. Interiors are less cluttered and highlighted by statement silhouettes that reflect the detail and craftsmanship of a commissioned piece. The Carlyle collection finds its inspiration in the elegance of the Regency period, which translates beautifully into updated interiors today. Designs are crafted from walnut and mahogany veneers in a deep espresso finish, rubbed to a lustrous sheen. Elegant gold tipping outlines silhouettes and emphasizes the intersecting ring motif throughout the collection. Satin gold hardware with mother of pearl inlay adds a jeweler’s touch to the designs, along with decorative accents like hand-applied silver leaf with umber burnishing, faux shagreen, polished marble and antique mirrored glass.
- Carlyle Black and Beige Pierce Upholstered Side Chair
- The Pierce arm and side chairs showcase the dramatic intersecting ring design on the chair back, paired with a comfortable upholstered seat and tapered legs with satin gold ferrules. Chairs are standard in fabric 154311 Westport, which is a tone-on-tone contemporary geometric in shades of ivory and taupe. The chairs are also available in your choice of custom fabrics or leathers.
- Interlocking circle motif on back splat.
- Metal ferrules in a satin gold finish.
- Upholstered seat in standard fabric 154311 Westport - A tone-on-tone contemporary geometric pattern in shades of ivory and taupe.
- Content: 68% Polyester, 32% Acrylic.
- Seat Height: 19-Inches
- Inside Width: 21.25-Inches
- Inside Depth: 19.75-Inches