With a refined yet restrained aesthetic, Pan-Asian design ascribes great value to visual composition, clean disciplined lines and the goal of infusing tranquility into today’s contemporary décor. Island Fusion embraces the Zen side of Tommy Bahama Home, with bold designs that blend horizontal and vertical elements, dramatic statement hardware and accents of eclectic natural materials that offer a unique look to every piece. The result is a striking modern expression of personal style, with a vibe that feels relaxed and livable. Statement pieces define the room, while custom upholstery offers an invitation to enjoy the laid-back comfort of casual sophisticated living.
- Island Fusion Brown and White Natori Slat Back Arm Chair
- One of two standard dining arm chairs, it features an upholstered seat and inside back in Ivory - a durable off-white textural weave with a cobblestone pattern and soft hand. Contemporary slats on the outside back complete the look.
- Upholstered seat and back with exposed slats on outside back.
- Upholstered seat and inside back available only in fabric 409311 Ivory – A durable off-white textural weave with a cobblestone pattern and soft hand.
- Content: 87% ply polyester, 13% linen
- Seat Height: 18.5-Inches
- Inside Width: 21.75-Inches
- Inside Depth: 19.5-Inches