With a refined yet restrained aesthetic, Pan-Asian design ascribes great value to visual composition, clean disciplined lines and the goal of infusing tranquility into today’s contemporary décor. Island Fusion embraces the Zen side of Tommy Bahama Home, with bold designs that blend horizontal and vertical elements, dramatic statement hardware and accents of eclectic natural materials that offer a unique look to every piece. The result is a striking modern expression of personal style, with a vibe that feels relaxed and livable. Statement pieces define the room, while custom upholstery offers an invitation to enjoy the laid-back comfort of casual sophisticated living.
- Island Fusion Brown and Beige Coles Bay Arm Chair
- Fully upholstered, this dining arm chair features a functional exposed wood handle at the top and elegant wrap-around wooden frame design. Available as shown in fabric Cresting Waves - a contemporary art deco geometric pattern in a warm gold coloration, inspired by cresting ocean waves.
- Upholstered seat and back with inset handle. Wooden arms encircle chair back.
- Available only in fabric 765941 Cesting Waves – A contemporary art deco geometric pattern in a warm gold coloration, inspired by cresting ocean waves.
- Content: 82% polyester, 17% rayon, 1% nylon
- Arm Height: 24-Inches
- Seat Height: 19-Inches
- Inside Width: 21-Inches
- Inside Depth: 19.25-Inches