The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes.Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community
- Los Altos Brown Dominica Leather Rectangular Mirror
- The wood trimmed leather frame boasts brown top stitching mitered at the corners and twice on the longer edge. Added detail comes in the form of a spaced, natural finished nail head trim outlining the padded inset leather.
- Plate 25.5 In. W x 36.5 In. H, 1.25 In. bevel.
- Wooden outer frame, light saddle brown leather inner frame with brown top stitching and nail head trim in an aged bronze finish.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally