The influence of global styling in fashion and interior design has sparked an evolution in the way we approach home furnishings. Blending cultural and design influences from around the world offers a collector’s aesthetic that speaks to travel, exotic destinations and a life well-lived. The look is one of curated eclecticism, featuring unique designs, indigenous materials and custom finishes.Los Altos is crafted from select Knotty Oak veneers that are gently wire-brushed to enhance the character of the grain, then finished in a semi-transparent natural oak stain and hand-rubbed with a linen-white finishing glaze. The styling conveys a sense of authenticity and casual sophistication. Accent materials include aged bronze metal, travertine, woven Abaca and banana leaf. The look is best described as Global Transitional, offering fresh and relevant designs that celebrate the kinship and diversity of a global community
- Los Altos Brown Weston Round Dining Table
- The 60-inch diameter dining table features a tapered pedestal base highlighted by a carved acanthus pattern. The table top and base are banded with aged bronze metal that adds to the look of authenticity.
- Inverse tapered pedestal with decorative acanthus overlay. An aged bronze metal rim accents the top apron and pedestal base.
- Comfortably seats 6.
- Diameter: 60-Inches
- 875T Table Top: 60 In. diameter x 2.5 In. H.
- 875B Table Base: 29 In. diameter x 28.25 In. H.