With a refined yet restrained aesthetic, Pan-Asian design ascribes great value to visual composition, clean disciplined lines and the goal of infusing tranquility into today’s contemporary décor. Island Fusion embraces the Zen side of Tommy Bahama Home, with bold designs that blend horizontal and vertical elements, dramatic statement hardware and accents of eclectic natural materials that offer a unique look to every piece. The result is a striking modern expression of personal style, with a vibe that feels relaxed and livable. Statement pieces define the room, while custom upholstery offers an invitation to enjoy the laid-back comfort of casual sophisticated living.
- Island Fusion Brown and Beige Natori Slat Back Arm Chair
- Inspired by cresting ocean waves, the dining arm chair features a contemporary art deco geometric pattern in a warm gold coloration, which is enhanced by exposed wood slats on the chair's back. Available as shown in Cresting Waves fabric.
- Upholstered seat and back with exposed slats on outside back.
- Upholstered seat and inside back available only in fabric 765941 Cresting Waves – A contemporary art deco geometric pattern in a warm gold coloration, inspired by cresting ocean waves.
- Content: 82% polyester, 17% rayon, 1% nylon
- Arm Height: 24-Inches
- Seat Height: 18.5-Inches
- Inside Width: 21.75-Inches
- Inside Depth: 19.5-Inches
Due to some manufacturer's pricing policies, additional discounts cannot be applied to all items. Promo codes provided in emails or on this product detail page can be entered during checkout to determine an item's discount eligibility. Please note sale, clearance, doorbusters, hot buys, open box and temporary price cut items are not eligible for additional promo code discounts.